Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jewelry Design: Wire Wrapping (Part 2)

First of all, I want to apologize for my long absence from the blogging world.  It is very sad, but I have been incredibly busy with work, classes, and homework :(

Okay, on to the good stuff!

I have more fun jewelry to show you from my class!!  If you didn't see my first post about my jewelry class, check it out here!

These are both more examples of wire wrapping, this time they are pendants:


This pendent is a wrapped black cabochon, and it matches the rest of the set that I posted pictures of from my first class.


This is a wrapped marble pendant.  The picture does not do this one justice (mostly because I'm not that great of a photographer, but I'm learning slowly but surely).  I like how this one doesn't really have a front or back, it pretty much looks good from any angle.

Well, I promise not to stay away as long this time!  Keep checking back for more pictures from my Jewelry Design class adventures!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVED my jewelry making class...everyone should take it as their fine art credit!!!---Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take a jewelry class!!!! Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete